These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are packed with flavor! Shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, cheese, and more! Perfect appetizer, snack, or meal option!
I don’t know about you, but I love a quick and easy meal option! Especially one that can be used for parties, snacks, on the go, and more!
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are just that!
Last week, my daughter wanted to help make dinner with me. School is out for the summer, so I have my helper back in the kitchen, yay!
I had already taken out some shredded chicken I had cooked earlier in the week, so these sandwiches were easy peasy!
My daughter added the ranch and bacon crumbles, while I cut the bread in half.
She then assembled the sandwiches on her own, brushed the melted butter on top, and they were ready for the oven!
Not only did the house smell incredible as these cooked, but the end result was amazing!
Packed with flavor, melted cheese, crumbled bacon, all on a Hawaiian sweet roll!
If you are having people over, these make great snack/appetizer/meal options!
I used shredded cheddar cheese on these because that is what we had on hand. If you prefer Mozzarella, provolone, swiss, or any other cheese…feel free to use that!
Want to change it up to roast beef? Check out my French Onion Beef Sliders as those are just as tasty!
Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments below or on Instagram!
*If you love Chicken Bacon Ranch, you’ll love this casserole- https://thecookinchicks.com/chicken-bacon-ranch-casserole-2/
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 4 cups chicken *cooked/shredded
- 1 cup Ranch dressing *more/less depending on desired taste
- 1/2 cup bacon *cooked/crumbled
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 15 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 cups cheddar cheese *shredded
- 1/4 cup butter *melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, Ranch dressing, bacon, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until combined.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan and place the bottom half of the bread into the pan.
- Place chicken mixture evenly on top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top of the chicken.
- Place the top half of the bread on top of the cheese to create a sandwich.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the garlic powder.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the butter on the top of the bread, coating it entirely.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place pan into preheated oven, 350 degrees.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and pan from oven, serve and enjoy!