This ULTIMATE Chicken Casserole is loaded with flavor! Tender noodles, shredded chicken, bacon, corn, and more!
I know, I know….you’re probably thinking…”not another casserole”, right?! But trust me, you don’t want to pass this one up! Even my “non casserole loving” husband loved it!
Last week, I was in one of those moods where I just did NOT want to think about dinner. Being mom however, I needed to throw something together!
After rummaging through my freezer and finding a bag of pre-cooked, shredded chicken….I opted to go the casserole route! Simple, flavorful, kid-friendly, and typically….enough leftovers for the next day!
As I was tossing ingredients together, my hubby came into the kitchen asking what I was making. After realizing I was making a casserole, he wasn’t thrilled, but cautiously optimistic.
To give a bit a background to his dislike of casseroles, back when my kids were babies, I made casserole just about every night. Leftovers were for lunch the next day, so needless to say…we all got a bit burned out!
Over the years, I have gone away from making daily casseroles and now, I make them every now and then. Good ol’ comfort food! My hubby still hasn’t declared himself a fan of casseroles, but with this one….he had TWO helpings!
Not only was it flavorful, but this ULTIMATE Chicken Casserole can be a meal in one! Corn, pasta, and chicken…plus, bacon! What more can you want, right?!
Whether you’re serving as a dinner, or making for another friend/family….I definitely recommend giving this a try! We enjoyed leftovers for lunch the next day and it was just as tasty reheated!
Be sure to let me know what you think if you try it! Also, come connect with me on Instagram HERE!
Check out my other casserole recipes HERE!
9X13 Baking Pan: https://amzn.to/32ADEgm
ULTIMATE Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups chicken, cooked/shredded
- 2 cups corn *I used frozen, canned works too
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup *10 oz cans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded *I used cheddar, any type works
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked/chopped
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chicken, corn, milk, cream of chicken, onion, garlic, cheese, bacon, and salt/pepper.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Sprinkle French fried onions evenly on top.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm!