Prepare to fall in love with these Best Ever Juicy Burgers! Simple to make, packed with flavor, and can be made to fit anyone’s desires!!
When my hubby and I first got married about 15 years ago, we both weren’t good at cooking. To me, mashed potatoes were made using a box of instant potatoes. My hubby didn’t really know his way around the grill and things ended up overcooked or undercooked.
Our first few attempts of making burgers were complete fails. As in, the burgers fell through the grates of the grill and we ended up getting take out, haha!
Fast forward several years and we have now perfected our way around the grill, smoker, and kitchen! Boxed potatoes are a thing of the past and burgers no longer go through the grates!
We had a friend come over a few years back and make burgers with us. He added a little of everything, including eggs and butter.
After watching his process, we were blown away, but also skeptical on if the burgers would be juicy and perfect….or go through the grates.
My hubby went out to the grill, put the burgers on and OMGOSH they cooked up perfectly, had so much flavor, and were perfectly juicy. Sheer perfection!
As we have made the burgers more and more, we changed a few things here and there and really made these incredible!
The best part about these burgers is the simplicity to them. You can literally use what you have on hand, no need to go grab extra ingredients!
If you want them spicy, add some peppers. Want to add your favorite seasoning? Feel free!
Prepare to be called Master of the Grill, infamous burger maker, and enjoy these BEST EVER Juicy Burgers!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BURGER PRESS!!!! ——-> https://amzn.to/3ufcJ4Z
BEST EVER Juicy Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter *chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese *grated is best
- 4 cloves garlic *minced
- 2 tablespoon fried onions or chopped onions (optional)
- 2 tablespoon seasoning of choice *check out the Chupacabra seasoning link above for our favorite
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the beef, egg, worchestershire sauce, mustard, butter, bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic, and onions (if using). *use your hands to combine as it maintains the texture better.
- If using a burger press (highly recommend), place meat into the press and form 4 burgers. If you aren't using a press, eye the amount and form into patties using your hands.
- Sprinkle desired seasoning on top of burgers evenly.
- Place on grill/smoker and cook to desired doneness.
- Add cheese and toppings and enjoy the best burger ever!!