Growing up, my mom used to make these for any parties, BBQ’s, picnics, etc. Every time she would make these, I would always scoop tons onto my plate. They have definitely been a favorite of mine for years!! Not only are these packed with flavor, but they are incredibly simple to make as well. This recipe can be doubled and put into a 9×13 baking pan if serving a lot of people!! Using only 5 ingredients, this is definitely an easy side dish!! Enjoy!
- (2) 16-18 oz cans of baked beans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- Mix together the beans, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ketchup.
- Pour into the baking pan.
- Place sliced bacon pieces (uncooked) on top of the beans.
- Place baking pan in a preheated oven, 325, and bake for about 2 hours.