These Crispy Parmesan Potatoes make the perfect side dish or snack! Enjoy them as is or serve them with your favorite dip! Crunchy, flavorful, and a crowd favorite!
Nothing goes better with meat than potatoes, right? Well, I do love me some smashed potatoes, loaded potatoes, roasted potatoes, etc., but I am always looking for ways to change things up!
Check out these other great potato recipes:
Last week, potatoes were on sale at my local grocery store, so I grabbed some, headed home, and prepared these to go with our dinner! Not only are these ready for the oven in no time, but they are packed with flavor. My daughter almost always asks for seconds!
These have a crispy outer coating, soft inside, and are packed with a Parmesan flavor.
I don’t know about you, but I love cooking the main dish, but when it comes to the side dish, I always seem to struggle. Its as though my mind goes blank. I forget what pairs with what and some of the time, I end up serving applesauce cups with dinner because I simply couldn’t think of anything better, haha!
Over the years, I have gotten a bit better, and now I make sure to always in a veggie and/or fruit item, which makes things easy!
The crispy potatoes are a favorite and each time I add these to the meal, my kids almost always end up going back for seconds!
Next time you need a side dish with your dinner, definitely try these! They even reheat perfectly making leftovers a hit all over again!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment secton below!
Crispy Parmesan Potatoes have incredible flavor! Serve them with or without dip for a tasty dish! Print the recipe below and give them a try!
Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 6-8 Yukon Gold Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup butter, salted *melted
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour butter onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan generously over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle pepper over Parmesan.
- Place potato slices, cut side down, into the butter.
- Place baking pan in a preheated oven, 400 degrees, and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow to sit out for 10 minutes prior to removing from pan. *This helps things get more crispy