If you follow my blog, you know I love a good casserole. Add in some bacon and I am in Heaven!! This casserole literally is mouth watering yummy and PACKED with flavor. Seasoned chicken, chopped up bacon, Alfredo sauce, and pasta…..what more could you ask for in one dish??
Last week, I whipped this up in the afternoon before the kids got home from school. Once dinner rolled around, I popped it in the oven and minutes later, it was on the table ready for devouring. The kids and my hubby all went crazy over this and the leftovers were even better!
Not only is this a quick dinner to prepare, but it is also fairly inexpensive!
Next time you are short on time, be sure to throw this together. Your family will thank you!!! Enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt/pepper, to taste
- 14.5 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to375 degrees and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet and place bacon on paper towl to absorb remaining grease from bacon.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw still at this point), and Ranch mix.
- Shake around sealed bag to coat thoroughly.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo sauce and place dish into preheated oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve! Enjoy!
Shared at: Meal Plan Monday