Incredibly flavorful pulled pork, bell peppers, beans, cheese, and more make these the BEST Loaded Nachos! Perfect appetizer or meal option to enjoy anytime!
Don’t you just love a quick and easy appetizer or meal option?? Especially one that is incredibly versatile and can be changed depending on what you have on hand.
Last week, I made Pulled Pork Tacos (recipe HERE) for dinner. Since I used a 4lb pork loin, we had tons of leftover pork to use up.
What better way to use up pulled pork then to make nachos, right?!
I looked through my refrigerator and found several bell peppers, avocados, cheese, and more!
After chopping everything up, adding some black beans, cheese, and preheating the oven, dinner was ready to go!
The pulled pork tacos I made included a Cilantro Lime Ranch sauce, so I decided to drizzle that on the nachos just before serving and WOW….talk about INCREDIBLE!
I used pulled pork on ours, however, if you want to use beef or chicken, that works great too!
Add your favorite toppings and make it your own! Have fun with these!
If you want to omit the sauce, you definitely can! You can replace it with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or enjoy it as is! These will definitely be the hit at any gathering!
Here are some other great recipes that you can use for the meat in this:
Be sure to let me know what you think if you try these BEST Loaded Nachos! If you’re on Instagram, let’s connect HERE!
You can even prepare these in a cast iron skillet and put the skillet on the grill/smoker if you want to keep the heat out of the kitchen! YUM!
BEST Loaded Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips *10-13oz bag
- 2 cups shredded pork, chicken, or ground beef *cooked
- 8 oz Mexican cheese *shredded
- 2 cups black beans *drained and rinsed
- 2 bell peppers *diced, any colors
- 1 avocado *diced
- sour cream, salsa, guacamole, Cilantro Lime Ranch sauce *for garnish
- Spread chips into an even layer on a cookie sheet or in a large cast iron skillet.
- Spread meat evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle beans and peppers over meat.
- Spread shredded cheese evenly on top.
- Place in preheated oven, 350 degrees F, and bake 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and add avocados and and garnish desired.
- Serve and enjoy!