Cinnamon, pumpkin, and maple syrup all combined into one amazing Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Cake! What more could you want for a Fall treat, right??
Are you a Fall person?? Or more of a summer person?? Me, I am 100% a Fall lover! I love the cooler weather, comfy sweaters, a toasty fire, and pumpkin everything! Add in some casseroles and other comfort foods and I am one happy gal!
Plus, when Fall comes around, that means Christmas is just behind it and I LOVE Christmas!
I won’t skip too far ahead and get into Christmas just yet, but the coziness of the Fall/winter seasons truly make my heart happy! So many family traditions and fun ways to connect as a family too! Whether it be baking a pumpkin treat, decorating for the occasions, or playing a board game because its too cold to go outside!
A moist, flavorful pumpkin cake with an incredible glazed, streusel topping!
Last weekend, my hubby whipped this up for us and it was a hit! It was the perfect Fall treat and we all really enjoyed it! The cake itself was moist and packed with just the right amount of pumpkin spice. Next up, was the streusel. Perfectly sweet and crumbly, it really enhanced the flavor of the cake. Last but not least, the glaze! It was just what this cake needed to set it apart from all other recipes!
A fun variation of this would be to add in some tasty raisins or nuts. If you’re a fan, add about 1 cup to this recipe prior to baking!
Interested in trying more pumpkin recipes? How about these tasty treats:
We enjoyed this as a breakfast treat, yes, cake for breakfast, but it would also be great for having company over, evening dessert, etc.
With Fall here, definitely try this cake! You’ll be glad you did!!
Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Cake is packed with flavor and includes an incredible cinnamon topping! Be sure to check out the video tutorial and Print the recipe below!
Cinnamon Streusel Pumpkin Cake
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoon flour
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, and eggs using an electric mixer.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg.
- Once all is just combined, pour into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the topping by combining the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter using your hands or two forks.
- Once crumbly, sprinkle over batter evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- To prepare glaze, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Drizzle glaze on top of cake and serve!! Enjoy!