Tis the season for pumpkin everything, right? By now, I have made everything from muffins, to scones, cakes, and even pasta dishes using pumpkin! However, I realized I never shared my go to pumpkin bread recipe. Oops!
This pumpkin bread is incredibly simple, and my kiddos can make it just about all by themselves (they are 11, 9, and 7). I am able to get 4 mini loaves out of one batch, or one big loaf. I typically cut up the pieces and put two slices in a bag for my kids to bring for snack at school.
The bread is moist, has a nice pumpkin spice flavor to it, and is great as a breakfast or snack during the day! It freezes well, and also can make a great gift for a neighbor, coworker, or friend!!
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add in the eggs, oil, and water.
- Once combined, fold in the pumpkin.
- Grease 4 mini loaf pans, or 1 large loaf pan and pour batter evenly into each.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes if using mini loaves, or about 55 minutes if using large pan.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Here are the mini loaf pans I use, https://amzn.to/2OgFvjK