This INCREDIBLE Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread combines cinnamon, sugar, and zucchini into a quick bread that everyone will love!
This past week, my kids went back to school. With Covid still widespread, our school district gave parents the option to opt for in person learning OR online. We opted for online learning the first quarter, and in person for the remainder of the year. So needless to say, I still have a house full!
Since my kids are busy on their computers throughout the day, I decided to make this bread yesterday as a surprise snack during their break!
Not only did they have no idea I fit TWO zucchini’s in this bread, but they happily ate it up and were quite excited to have it again for breakfast this morning!
My hubby enjoyed his warmed up this monring and a little butter spread on top!
The cinnamon/sugar topping was definitely a favorite with everyone because it slightly crisped up!
Each batch makes about two loaves of bread, but you can also make these into small loaves or muffins! If you want to save some for later, this bread freezes perfectly!
If you’re looking for a tasty treat, I defintiely think you should try this INCREDIBLE Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread! I hadn’t planned on blogging this so soon, but when I posted sneak peek pictures on Instagram, several of you messaged me requesting I share the recipe ASAP! Here you go, enjoy!!
Also be sure to check out all my other quick breads here and let me know which is your favorite!
Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/3ilXgds
Mini Loaf Pans: https://amzn.to/2DNKtkX
Muffin Tray: https://amzn.to/2RqYp7L
Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour *all purpose
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchinis, grated *medium size, try to squeeze out as much water as you can
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 2 loaf pans, mini pans, or muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Combine the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine. *Batter will be very thick
- Fold in the zucchini and mix to combine.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly on top of loaf pan(s).
- Place pans into preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes if large loaves, 25 minutes if small loves, or about 20-25 minutes if muffins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoying!
Recipe adapted from: Southern Plate