This Southern Peach Bread comes together using only ingredients you may already have on hand! Packed with flavor and no yeast required, this will be a new favorite!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE peaches. So refreshing, juicy, and make the best snack!
Last week, I picked up a few pounds of them at my local grocery store because they were on sale. I wasn’t sure what I planned on doing with them all, but nonetheless, I bought them.
My kids and I enjoyed one each day, but after a few days, I realized I overbought as my pile wasn’t really going down.
After only about 10 minutes, I had the batter ready to go into the pans and bake! The house smelled incredible and let me tell you, this bread is a SUCCESS!!
Not overly sweet, great texture, moist, and just the right amount of fresh peaches throughout!
We all enjoyed it warm from the oven, however, even the next day, it was great when we warmed it up again, but this time, added some butter!
This would be a great option to pair in the morning with coffee, or enjoy as a snack mid day. Even a great option for an evening treat!
Enjoy some now, freeze some for later, or give some away as gifts! However you choose to enjoy this Southern Peach Bread….it’ll be a favorite with everyone!
Mini Loaf Pans: https://amzn.to/2Vb2RK2
Large Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/2AYsBCo
Southern Peach Bread
- 1 cup peaches, peeled/diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 3 mini loaf pans *or 1 large loaf pan
- In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, oil, sugar, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt....mixing until just combined.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Place pans in preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes if mini loaves, 50-55 minutes if large loaf.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoying!