Mom’s Zucchini Bread is a moist and delicious quick bread, flavored with walnuts (optional) and cinnamon! Makes a great breakfast or snack option!
Last week, my mom made a batch of this bread to use up some extra zucchini she had on hand. Since she made mini loaves, she had several to share with both my family and my brothers!
Within about an hour of her dropping off a few mini loaves to us, my kids had already polished one off.
Little did they realize there was zucchini in there, which my middle kid isn’t typically a fan of, haha!
Not only is this bread moist and flavorful, but it’s not overly sweet, which makes for a great breakfast option! Paired with a cup of coffee (or cold glass of milk), this is a perfect start to the day!
If you choose to make this into muffins or mini loaves, the extras freeze perfectly! Perhaps even give as gifts to friends and family!
If you’re a fan of walnuts, feel free to add them in. If not, no worries, go ahead and omit and this will still be just as tasty!
Nothing beats the taste of moms cooking, therefore, definitely give Mom’s Zucchini Bread a try as it’ll be a hit with everyone! Perfect for those that have fresh zucchini to use up from the garden too!
Muffin Tray: https://amzn.to/3h8hlTG
Mini Loaf Pans: https://amzn.to/347TvE3
Large Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/3ayYJtS
Grater for the Zucchini: https://amzn.to/2Y5iJiw
Mom's Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled/grated
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans (or muffin tray/mini loaves).
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and zucchini.
- Once combined, fold in the chopped nuts if using.
- Divide batter into prepared pan(s) and bake in oven for 55-60 minutes if large loaves, 30-35 minutes if mini loaves, 25-35 minutes if muffins.
- Remove from oven and serve!