This Incredible Blueberry Banana Bread is moist, delicious, simple to make, and has just the right amount of blueberries/banana throughout!
If you were to go through my freezer, chances are, you would find several frozen bananas. My family always laughs when they rummage through because I tend to stock up. Never know when you’ll need to use bananas for smoothies, breads, muffins, etc., so I keep them on hand!
Last week, I was cleaning out my freezer (finally) and noticed a bag of frozen blueberries. I decided to use it up since not much was left in it! I put the bag aside on my counter, continued cleaning out the freezer, and quickly realized I had way too many bananas to use up as well!
Deciding to combine both my favorite breads into one, I knew it would be a hit. I took my go to recipes, basically combined them into one, and got this bread!
The flavor was on point! Perfectly moist, just the right hint of banana throughout, juicy blueberries in every bite, and best of all….I was able to make 4 mini loaves from one batch!
This Incredible Blueberry Banana Bread is also great to make as muffins or into one large loaf! Eat some now, freeze some for later…the choice is yours! You could even give this away to your friends, neighbors, and teachers as a goodie to enjoy!
If you enjoy banana bread and want to try a fun twist, look no further!
Mini Loaf Pans: https://amzn.to/31CKtv7
Muffin Tray: https://amzn.to/2RnO3Ez
Large Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/2ITOiUi
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think! I love hearing from you! Also don’t forget to scroll below and sign up for my newsletter! My newest recipes will get sent directly to your inbox! Plus, you automatically get entered in my monthly, free prize giveaways, exclusive to subscribers only!
Blueberry Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups blueberries (tossed in 1 tbsp flour)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 4 mini loaf pans, 1 large loaf pan, or a muffin tray.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, and bananas.
- Once combined, fold in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir until just combined, don't overmix batter.
- Fold in the blueberries carefully as to not cause them to stain batter purple/blue. *Batter is thick
- Spread batter into prepared pan(s).
- Place pan(s) into preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes if mini loaves, 20-25 minutes if muffins, or 50-60 minutes if large loaf.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 2-3 minutes before removing and serving!