This Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread is a tasty quick bread packed with flavor! Loaded with bananas and walnuts (if desired), this bread makes a great breakfast or snack option!
Have you had the banana bread from Starbucks?? If so, you know its packed with flavor and perfectly moist!
Add a slice of their bread with a cup of coffee and its the perfect way to start the day, right?! Nope! Not anymore at least!
This Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread tastes the same, if not slightly better (I may be bias), and saves you the $4 per slice!
In fact, you can make an entire batch of this bread (one large loaf, 3-4 mini loaves, or 12-15 muffins) for the same price one piece of their bread costs! Pretty crazy, right?!
A moist, flavorful quick bread that is ready in no time!
I almost always have frozen bananas in my freezer ready to use, so I love preparing a batch of bread to enjoy as breakfast, snacks, or on the go options! Plus, the bread freezes perfectly, so it is nice to have ready to warm up should friends/family stop by!
A few days ago, I decided to change things up and attempt this copycat version! My tried and true version is GREAT, but I love trying new recipes!
Not only did I have this ready for the oven in under 10 minutes, but all my kids (and their friends) gave this two thumbs up!
I made a large loaf of this bread in lieu of mini loaves for a change of pace. I figured we’d be able to enjoy it throughout the week! Wrong! My kids and their friends have enjoyed this so much, it lasted about 2 1/2 days, haha!
If you’re looking for a flavorful quick bread, give this Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread a try! You’ll love it!
*Come follow me on Instagram so you can see sneak peeks of new recipes, giveaways, and more! Click HERE
Love quick breads? Check out these other great recipes:
Save money by making this Copycat Starbuck’s Banana Bread from the comfort of your own home. Print the recipe below!
Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped *optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a loaf pan (or mini loaf pans, muffin cups)
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg, sugar, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined. *batter will be very thick
- Add in the bananas and stir to combine.
- Mix in walnuts (if using).
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan(s) and place into preheated oven.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes if large loaf, 30-35 minutes if mini loaves, and 25 minutes if muffins.
- Remove from oven once toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center of bread.
- Allow to cool slightly, slice and enjoy!