One of my kids favorite dinners is pizza. The other night, the kids were practically begging for pizza and when I went through the kitchen, I found everything to make them, minus the crust. Since I didn’t feel like running out to the store, I decided to take out the box of garlic bread I had and use those in place of crust. WOW! These pizzas were amazing! The kids each got to make their own and had a blast. Since they all prefer cheese pizza, they weren’t too creative in the topping department, however, you can use any topping you desire. The garlic toast crust added a ton of flavor, and all in all, this dinner was a huge success. Whether you make this as an appetizer, snack, lunch, or dinner, be creative and have fun with toppings!
- 1 box garlic toast
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni, cooked sausage, bacon, or any other desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place garlic bread on cookie sheet and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread pizza sauce, mozzarella, and desired pizza toppings on top of each bread slice.
- Place cookie sheet back in oven for 6-8 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve!