This Breakfast Pizza is a favorite in our house. Family breakfasts in the mornings are chaotic, so something simple and quick is always the winning formula. This dish ticks all of the boxes!
This pizza became a thing for us several years ago. Our Christmas mornings are always chaotic, as are most families with small kids! My husband and I wake up early, get a peaceful cup of coffee and get to work making something for breakfast. We struggled and hoped to have something done before the kiddos would come bouncing into the family room, ready to shred open their presents!
Quick and easy meals are a staple in our house! This Breakfast Pizza is quick, easy, and super hearty!
We needed a recipe that was quick, hearty, and tasty that would put a warm meal into our bellies. This Breakfast Pizza combines pizza crust, sausage, hash browns, eggs and cheese for a whole meal conveniently baked into a pizza form! Slice it up and serve it with a cup of coffee, glass of OJ, or my personal favorite, tall glass of chocolate milk! This meal will give you the energy to push through all of the toy assembly, battery hunting, and wrapping paper clean up that goes on during those crazy Christmas mornings.
We actually enjoy this pizza several times a year, as it’s a go-to favorite for a one pan, quick and filling breakfast. Swim meet at 6am? No problem, this thing is packed with 6 eggs! Early morning football practice in the Houston heat? I have you covered, the sausage and hash browns will have you performing at a high level all practice long! Look out wide receivers, my cornerback has you completely covered!
If you love this recipe, check out my other favorite breakfast recipes below!
Be sure to check out my recipe card below for ingredients, directions, and a chance to print out a copy of this amazing recipe!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 tube Pilsbury Pizza Crust
- 1-1/2 cup frozen hash browns (thawed) *choose peppers and onions variety for added flavor!
- 1-1/2 cup shredded cheese *sharp cheddar
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook sausage and drain fat
- Stretch pizza crust on bottom of cookie sheet
- Baked stretched crust for 5-7 minutes, per package instructions
- Spoon sausage over crust and sprinkle hash browns over top
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over hash browns
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl
- Pour over cheese
- Sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over top of eggs
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through