This Quick Coffee Cake is a delicious, flavor packed cake that is ready for the oven in under 10 minutes! Perfect for breakfast, snacks, sweet treats, or having guests over!
This coffee cake is a recipe that my mom has been making for years. Whenever we would have company come into town, a get together with family friends, etc., this cake would be made.
It has always been a huge hit with everyone and received tons of praise!!
Not only is it simple to make, but it is a moist, flavorful cake as well. It makes a great breakfast, snack, or dessert and pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee!!
Using a cake mix, this quick and easy coffee cake is ready for the oven in no time!
One of the great things about this recipe is that it is pretty much fool proof. Since it uses a cake mix, the cake turns out moist and flavorful each and every time! In fact, most people that have a slice, don’t even realize it calls for cake mix and are quite impressed with the flavor! Let them think you spent more time baking it then you actually did, right?!
If you love coffee cake, check out these other great recipes:
Typically, this cake is made using a Bundt pan, however, if you prefer to use a 9×13 baking pan, that will work great too! You may just need to decrease the cooking time a bit as the cake won’t be as thick.
With the cinnamon streusel layer throughout AND sprinkled on top, this cake is bursting with flavor in every bite!
Ingredients needed for this Quick Coffee Cake:
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
- Nuts (chopped)
How to prepare:
- In a bowl- beat together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl- mix together the sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Grease a Bundt pan- and pour the batter and cinnamon mixture in layers, ending with the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Bake- in a preheated oven, 350, for 40-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted.
Tender and flavorful coffee cake topped with crunchy crumbles and a cinnamon-sugar ribbon running through the middle. Pour yourself a cup of coffee and dig in! Print the recipe below and be sure to give it a try!
For another quick breakfast option, try these Chocolate Chip Scones as well!
Quick Coffee Cake
- 1 boxd yellow cake mix
- 1 box vanilla pudding *small box, instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup nuts *Chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt pan.
- In a bowl, beat together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, nuts, and cinnamon.
- Pour the batter and cinnamon mixture in layers, ending with the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve!
Recipe updated 12/15/21