Prepare to fall in love with this Cinnamon Roll Cake! Light and fluffy, with just the right amount and cinnamon sugar throughout! Topped with a sweet icing, this is a great breakfast or sweet treat!
Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
A few years back, my mom had my daughter over for a sleepover! Since my daughter LOVES baking, they did just that! This cake is what they chose to whip up and am I glad they did!! Not only did I get a tasty recipe to share with you all out of it, but I was able to be the taste tester. A job I most definitely love doing!
The cake was light and fluffy, had a tasty cinnamon sugar layer swirled throughout, and was topped with the tastiest, sweet icing! It was a sweet treat I thoroughly enjoyed!
This cake would be great paired with a cup of coffee as a breakfast option, or perhaps with a glass of milk as a sweet treat! The best part, if you have leftovers, it freezes perfectly!
Next time you have guests over, whip this up and everyone will think you out did yourself!
Ingredients Needed for this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake:
Flour- all purpose
Butter- unsalted, softened
*Exact amounts are in recipe card below
How to prepare:
Other great cake recipes to try:
Are you on Instagram?? Come follow me, https://www.instagram.com/thecookinchicks/ to see what I am cooking! Use the hashtag #thecookinchicks and I may even share your pictures!!
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all cake ingredients together excluding the butter in a medium bowl.
- Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into the prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- While cake is baking, combine the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Once cake is done, remove from oven and drizzle icing evenly on top.
- Serve and enjoy!