This Pull Apart Pizza Bread comes together in no time and makes a great appetizer, snack, or even meal option! Add your favorite ingredients and have fun with it!
A few days ago, I had one of those crazy busy days, where the last thing on your mind is dinner. It was 4pm, I was getting my son off the bus, and realized, I had no plans for dinner.
I looked through my fridge and found the ingredients to make this and whipped it up in no time!! The kids love it since they are big pizza fans, and I love it because of how simple it is!
Whether you make it for a snack, lunch, dinner, or an appetizer for a party, this is sure to be a hit!! You can even change this Pull Apart Pizza Bread to fit your desires by adding your favorite pizza toppings!!
Next time you have a crazy, busy night and don’t know what to make for dinner, make sure you have biscuits on hand and you’ll be set!
If you’re a pizza lover like my family is, also check out my homemade pizza crust recipe! So simple and much tastier then store bought!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans biscuits *16 biscuits total
- 8 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese *shredded
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning *or pizza seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pizza sauce/marinara
- Cut biscuits into quarter sizes. *I use a pizza slicer as it makes things quite easy.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuits, pepperoni, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and olive oil.
- Toss until everything is combined and all the biscuit pieces are coated in the oil.
- Spray or grease a bundt pan.
- Pour biscuit mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 30-35 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and flip over onto a plate. Serve with pizza sauce/marinara sauce if desired!!