This Pull Apart Pizza Bread comes together in no time and makes a great appetizer, snack, or even meal option! Add your favorite ingredients and have fun with it!
A few days ago, I had one of those crazy busy days, where the last thing on your mind is dinner. It was 4pm, I was getting my son off the bus, and realized, I had no plans for dinner.
I looked through my fridge and found the ingredients to make this and whipped it up in no time!!
The kids love it since they are big pizza fans, and I love it because of how simple it is!
Whether you make it for a snack, lunch, dinner, or an appetizer for a party, this is sure to be a hit!! You can even change this Pull Apart Pizza Bread to fit your desires by adding your favorite pizza toppings!!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread using refrigerated biscuits is so simple to make, and a hit for snack or quick meal options! Add pepperoni or just cheese and enjoy!
My kids love to enjoy this with a small cup of marinara sauce on the side. With each bite they take, they dip their pieces into the sauce and have a sauced, pizza bite that is packed with flavor! You can have fun with the toppings and use cooked sausage, green peppers, onions, BBQ, pineapple, and more!
Do you love pizza? Check out these other great pizza options:
Ingredients needed for this Pull Apart Pizza Bread:
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt pan.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit pieces, pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and olive oil.
- Place biscuit mixture into prepared pan.
- Place pan into oven and bake about 30-35 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn pan over onto a plate and serve!
Next time you have a crazy, busy night and don’t know what to make for dinner, make sure you have biscuits on hand, and you’ll be set!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread has all the flavors of pizza in a fun, pull-apart savory monkey bread. Print the recipe below and be sure to give it a try!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans biscuits *16 biscuits total
- 8 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese *shredded
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning *or pizza seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pizza sauce/marinara
- Cut biscuits into quarter sizes. *I use a pizza slicer as it makes things quite easy.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuits, pepperoni, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and olive oil.
- Toss until everything is combined and all the biscuit pieces are coated in the oil.
- Spray or grease a bundt pan.
- Pour biscuit mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 30-35 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and flip over onto a plate. Serve with pizza sauce/marinara sauce if desired!!
Recipe updated: 12/16/21