This Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza comes together in no time and is packed with flavor! Perfect for an appetizer, snack, or meal!
Last week, I found some pita bread on sale at my grocery store. My original intention was to use it with some turkey/cheese and enjoy it as a quick lunch option!
However, once home, I found some chicken I had cooked and frozen for later, and opted to use it up!
Using some chicken, cheese, and Buffalo sauce..these came together in no time and were a big hit with my family!
My hubby doesnt really care for Buffalo sauce and even he went back for another piece!
We chose to cook ours on our Traeger (smoker), however, you can grill these or even place them in the oven. Whichever works best for you!
I used Feta cheese crumbles on top as a finishing touch, but Blue Cheese is great too!
If you want to add other toppings or change the base altogether, that works as well! The possiblities are endless!
Best part of all, you can make as many of these as desired and the leftovers reheat perfectly!
I have three little ones that have been known to be picky with certain meals I made and even they cleared their plates in no time!
Cut these into a few pieces and enjoy as an appetizer, make one for a quick lunch/dinner option, or enjoy as a snack!
Have fun with it and let me know what you think of this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza!
Are you a pizza fan? Check out my other pizza recipes HERE!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 6 mini pita breads
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce *more or less depending on preference
- 6 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Ranch for drizzling *optional
- Preheat oven/grill to 375 degrees.
- Place pita breads on a flat surface and spread Buffalo sauce evenly on top.
- Spread cooked chicken on top of Buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top of chicken.
- Place pita bread carefully onto grates of grill/smoker (or onto a cookie sheet if using oven).
- Allow to cook for about 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle Feta cheese (or Blue cheese) on top, followed by Ranch dressing (if desired).
- You can garnish with some chopped Cilantro before serving!