Garlic Parmesan Cast Iron Skillet Bread pairs perfectly with any meal and comes together in no time! Using refrigerated biscuits, seasonings, and Parmesan….this will be a hit with any crowd!
I don’t know about you, but I am always on the hunt for a good side dish. Especially breads…..my favorite! Plus, they typically pair well with just about anything, so its a win win!
Yesterday, I had thrown dinner into my slow cooker and moved on with my day. Come dinnertime, I steamed some veggies, but needed a quick bread option to serve! I wasn’t in the mood for our typical crescents or rolls, so I decided to throw this together!
From start to finish, it was ready in about 20 minutes and even my pickiest non bread loving child (crazy, right?) loved this! In fact, all three of my kids LOVED this and even asked for seconds!
If you have a cast iron skillet, also check out these blog favorites:
Zesty Cast Iron Skillet Nachos
Cast Iron Skillet Banana Bread
Using refrigerated, canned biscuits, you simply cut them into quarters, toss them into some butter/seasonings, sprinkle some cheese on top and pop in the oven! Doesn’t get any easier than that, right?! Plus, I don’t know about you, but to me…everything is better in a cast iron skillet!
If you don’t have a cast iron, you can also prepare this in an 8-9 inch baking pan, just watch cooking time as it varies! We typically cook anything and everything we can in our cast iron pans, so I definitely recommend getting some for your collection of cookware!
Hope you enjoy this bread as much as my family does! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Garlic Parmesan Cast Iron Skillet Bread compliments any meal! Print the recipe below and give it a try!
Garlic Parmesan Cast Iron Skillet Bread
- 1 can flaky Buttermilk biscuits 12 oz can
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Open can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. *I use a pizza cutter for this step
- Place the butter into a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place skillet into oven.
- Once butter has melted and oven is fully preheated, remove skillet from oven.
- Add in the garlic, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan.
- Toss in the quartered biscuits and coat in butter/seasonings evenly.
- Place skillet back into oven and cook for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Recipe updated 9/28/21