This Incredible Apple Bread is just that….INCREDIBLE! Packed with shredded apple and a slight spice flavor throughout, you can enjoy this anytime of the day!
Typically, apple bread would be considered a Fall recipe, right?! Well, I love anything apple related, so I figured why not whip this up in February! And let me tell you, my family was definitely glad I did!
This bread is packed with flavor, but takes no time to prepare! I was able to get about 5 mini loaves out of the recipe, so we had plenty to enjoy throughout the weekend! Of course, you can also choose to make this into one large loaf or muffins. Completely up to you based on your preference!
With fresh apple throughout, and a slight spice flavor in every bite….we all but inhaled our slices of bread!
I found the best way to enjoy this was slightly warmed up with a bit of butter spread on top. My kids preferred theirs room temp, without butter…..so whichever you choose….you can’t go wrong!
Not only does this Incredible Apple Bread make a great breakfast or snack, but it also freezes perfectly! Perhaps enjoy a loaf now and freeze a few for later. Or, bring some to your friends, family, and neighbors!
I love to send quick breads in for my kids teachers because its a quick, little surprise they always enjoy!
Although its not apple season, I highly recommend heading to your grocery store and grabbing some apples, maybe they’ll even be on sale! You can whip this up and prepare for any gathering!
Tools you may need or want:
Apple Corer: https://amzn.to/3bH7r9k
Apple Peeler: https://amzn.to/324X7nj
Mini Loaf Pans: https://amzn.to/324X7nj
Large Loaf Pan: https://amzn.to/2SHh6Wd
Muffin Tray: https://amzn.to/2SHh6Wd
Incredible Apple Bread
- 4 apples, peeled/cored (you choose your desired apple)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 1 large loaf pan, or 4-5 mini loaf pans (depending on how full you want them)
- Shred your apples using a grater.
- Place the grated apples and sugar into a mixing bowl and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir dry mixture into wet mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan(s).
- Place pan(s) in preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes if making mini loaves, or about 55 minutes for a large loaf.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before slicing and enjoying!