On Saturday evenings, my family and I head to church around 5:30. We absolutely love going on Saturdays, but the hard part is getting everyone fed in time. I threw this casserole together Saturday afternoon while the kids were napping, and popped it in the oven before church. It was so kid friendly and a huge hit. We all left for church with happy, full tummy’s!!
- 2 cans Pilsbury biscuits (you should have 16 biscuits total)
- 1 jar pizza sauce (15 oz)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite Pizza topping (I used pepperoni, but you could use cooked sausage, onion, mushroom, peppers, etc)
- Italian Seasoning
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, break biscuits into small pieces (about 4-5 pieces per biscuit).
- Add in pizza sauce, one cup mozzarella cheese, and pizza topping.
- Mix thoroughly so all pieces are evenly coated.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining one cup cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 35 minutes, or until slightly brown and cheese is bubbly. *I stuck mine under the broiler for an additional 3-4 minutes to get the top really bubbly!!