This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the easiest, fastest way to make homemade pizza for your family! Using only a few ingredients, most of which you may have on hand, this is ready in no time!
Last week, I posted TWO pizza dough recipes! My favorite beer pizza dough and of course, my go recipe of homemade pizza crust! I have already received so many fabulous reviews and you all seem to be loving them!
However, due to the quarantine right now and so many stores being low on items, I also received tons of feedback saying you all can’t get a hold of yeast.
My hubby went to the store last week and looked for himself and sure enough, the shelves were cleared out of the yeast. I was shocked. I had only heard about stores being out of toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and meats. Yikes!
Since I too ran out of yeast, I decided to experiment in the kitchen for a no yeast version of pizza. Let me tell you, I must have tried at least ten versions and they were HORRIBLE! Some were flat and became rock hard, one tasted like cardboard, and the other was such a mess to work with and ended up getting EVERYWHERE!
Just as I was about to quit and give up, I decided to scale back the ingredients, keeping it to just a few common staples. Honestly, I didn’t have high hopes for it, but it ended up being a winner!
My family enjoyed it for lunch and kept our toppings simple. Just cheese for the kids and pepperoni for my hubby and I.
It only took about 5-10 minutes to prepare. I tossed in the oven to pre-cook a bit, and then it was ready for toppings!
If you’re looking for a no yeast recipe to satisfy your pizza craving, give this a try! It doesn’t rise as much as a yeast version would, but its still a great option to try!
Hope you enjoy this No Yeast Pizza Dough! Have fun with the toppings and let me know how it turns out!
Cast Iron Pizza Pan (we LOVE ours): https://amzn.to/3f18OkV
Pizza Slicer: https://amzn.to/35j0CrD
Pizza Seasoning (I sprinkle on the crust for additional flavor): https://amzn.to/3aLVMUX
No Yeast Pizza Dough
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
- pizza sauce/toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Create a well in the center of the mixture and add in the olive oil and 1/2 cup water.
- Using a fork, combine the ingredients until a dough starts to form.
- Add in the remaining 1/2 cup water and combine.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a pizza pan and place the dough on the pan.
- Spread dough to cover pan (ours is a 14 inch pan, you can make smaller if desired). *You may need to use additional flour if you find it sticky.
- Place pan into oven and pre-cook crust for about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add sauce/toppings/seasonings.
- Place back into the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!