This INCREDIBLE Chicken Piccata Pasta comes together in under 30 minutes and is PACKED with flavor! A one pot meal everyone will enjoy!
Have you ever been to Cheesecake Factory and tried their Chicken Piccata? Well, let me tell you…its so tasty. So much flavor, probably 10,000 calories, but oh so worth it!
Over the last year, my hubby and I have tried to get a bit better about staying in and cooking, versus going out.
At first, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about it. We have a few favorite spots we love to go to, favorite dishes, and mama needs a break from cooking, right?!
Well, truth be told, I have loved it! Yes, we still go out here and there, but it has really allowed us both to expand our cooking and try new things!
The fun is also trying copycat versions of our favorite dishes.
Since my go to at Cheesecake Factory is their Chicken Piccata, I knew I needed to make an at home version.
I scoured through Pinterest and although they all looked amazing, I wanted to simplify it and make it a bit more “kid friendly”.
Plus, omitting the need to fry chicken is always a winner in my book. Less mess, hassle, and healthier!
Since I love a good casserole, that was my first route I had planned to try. Some sort of Chicken Piccata Casserole.
Well, then, I thought…how about a one pan dish that makes clean up a breeze?
Casserole or one pot….oh the internal debate I had between the two.
Ultimately, one pan meal won and I set out to work.
Using the basics of a few recipes I found and tweaked, this came together in no time!
Not only is it PACKED with flavor, but it is a one pot meal that can be on the table in only 30 minutes! Impressive, right?!
My entire family, kids included, enjoyed this! We even had leftovers for lunch the next day!
If you’re having guests over, this is definitely a dish that will impress!
If you love one pot meals, give this INCREDIBLE Chicken Piccata Pasta a try! It tastes like you spent all afternoon in the kitchen, and no one needs to know otherwise, hehe!
INCREDIBLE Chicken Piccata Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast *boneless/skinless, diced
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 oz spaghetti *uncooked, broken in half
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add olive oil to your Dutch Oven (or similar sized pot if you don't have a Dutch Oven).
- Heat oil over medium and add in diced chicken.
- Season with salt/pepper and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in the minced garlic and allow to simmer for about 30 seconds, stirring consistently.
- Pour in the chicken broth, lemon juice, spaghetti, and capers.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Allow to simmer for about 10-13 minutes, or until pasta is al dente and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon zest and serve! Enjoy!