This Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta is packed with flavor and tastes JUST like the original dish (or maybe even better?!)
If you’ve ever been to Cheesecake Factory and tried their Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, you know its a flavor packed dish!
Loaded with shrimp, chicken, peppers, and more…its definitely a dish I have enjoyed over the years!
However, once Covid started spreading, my hubby and I chose to eat at home a bit more and play things safe for a while!
Unfortunately, I missed my favorite dishes and take out just wasn’t the same!
We opted to start trying copycat versions of our favorite dishes and let me confess, there have been SEVERAL fails along the way! This dish though, was an immediate success!
I changed a few things and put my own spin on it of course, but the foundation flavor is the same!
Instead of just shrimp and chicken, I chose to add in some smoked sausage too! Yum, right?!
Now, I will disclose, if you don’t choose a mild Cajun seasoning, this has the risk of being quite spicy. If you are serving to people that don’t like a lot of heat, add about half the seasoning and taste test! I included a list below of great Cajun seasoning options to try too!
I served our pasta with some garlic bread (similar to how Cheesecake Factory serves it) and a side salad!
If you’re looking for a tasty dinner option, my Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta is just the thing you need!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think!
Cajun Spice recommendations:
Slap Ya Mama: https://amzn.to/3cm7t7w
Cajun Nation Seasoning: https://amzn.to/2FOh9eT
Sola Cajun Seasoning: https://solacajunseasoning.com/
Cast Iron Cajun Seasoning: https://thecastironcajun.com/shop
Chupacabra Cajun: https://amzn.to/3iPGGmv
Come follow me on Instagram HERE!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced *boneless/skinless
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 lb andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb spaghetti or fettuccine, cooked
- In a large skillet, add the oil over medium high heat.
- Add in the chicken, red pepper, green, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Allow to cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp, sausage, Cajun seasoning, and salt.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink and peppers are softened, about 8 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and heavy whipping cream.
- Lower heat to low/medium and allow to simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss to coat in sauce.
- Sprinkle additional seasoning if desired. Enjoy!