One of my go-to sides when serving dinner, is potatoes. My kids love them, my hubby loves them, and of course, I do too! With so many ways to change them up, I am constantly trying new versions. Last week, I made a pot roast and decided to make these roasted ranch potatoes. Not only were they a huge hit with my entire family, but my daughter went back for seconds. If you know my daughter, you know that that is rare. She is quite the picky child and typically getting her to eat the small amount on her plate is hard enough.
With only 3 ingredients, these are a must try. Literally only 5 minutes to prepare, and then tossed in the oven on a baking sheet….this is a quick, easy, and inexpensive side dish!!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 lbs potatoes, quartered (I used peeled Russet, but you could use red potatoes too)
- Place potatoes into a gallon sized Ziploc bag and add in the vegetable oil.
- Seal bag shut and toss bag to coat thoroughly.
- Open bag and sprinkle the ranch mix over potatoes.
- Seal bag once more and toss around until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Open bag and spread in an even layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, 450, for about 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve!