If you’re looking for the best Green Bean Casserole, look no further! Using only a few ingredients, this comes together in no time and is packed with flavor!
This casserole is one that has been made in my family for YEARS! It has always been a favorite of mine because not only is it quick to make, but its a perfect side dish and way to get a veggie on the table. I have a habit of eating my least favorite item on my plate first, then going around and saving the best for last. This dish typically ends up as one of my last items on my plate because I enjoy it so much!
My kids typically eat it right up with no complaints, and my oldest even asks for seconds! Quite impressive given that my daughter is typically anti-vegetable!
When planning your Thanksgiving meal, Christmas dinner, or even just having company over and needing to add a veggie…be sure to add this Green Bean Casserole to your menu!
To make it even better, you can even add some crumbled bacon to it! Perhaps some fresh mushrooms too?! Have fun with it and make it your own!
If you try it, be sure to let me know what you think! I’d love to connect on Instagram with you too, click HERE!
Green Bean Casserole
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups green beans fresh or frozen
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz can
- 1 can French Fried Onions 2.8 oz container
- Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in large skillet and sauté the onions.
- In a medium pot, boil the green beans in the chicken broth for about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add the mushroom soup, onion rings, and seasoned salt to the green beans and mix well.
- Add in the onions.
- Pour mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.