This casserole is made by many around the holidays, when company comes for dinner, etc. It has always been a favorite of mine because not only is it quick to make, but its a perfect side dish and way to get a veggie on the table. My kids typically eat it right up with no complaints, and my oldest even asks for seconds! Whether making this for your own family, or for guests, it is sure to be a crowd favorite! Enjoy!
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz)
- 1 can French Fried Onions (2.8 oz)
- Seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in large skillet and sauté the onions.
- In a medium pot, boil the green beans in the chicken broth for about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add the mushroom soup, onion rings, and seasoned salt to the green beans and mix well.
- Add in the onions.
- Pour mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes, or until casserole is hot! Enjoy!!