These Roasted Garlic Green Beans are packed with flavor and a great way to get your veggies included into any meal! Less than 30 minutes from start to finish to make these tasty greens!
Yesterday, the weather was so pretty, my hubby and I decided to grill. Since I wanted to try something new, I began browsing recipes on Pinterest. I came across a variation of these green beans and tweaked them a bit to make them more flavorful. These were definitely hit, even with my three picky kids!!
Super easy, quick, and easy, these Roasted Garlic Green Beans will definitely be added to the rotation in my house!!
Be sure to check out all my other veggie dishes HERE! Lots to choose from!
Roasted Garlic Green Beans
- 4 cups Green Beans *cut off stems
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Cut stems off raw green beans. Lay tin foil on a baking sheet and place green beans in a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil over green beans and toss with hand to coat thoroughly.
- Once coated, sprinkle garlic powder or minced garlic along with salt/pepper over green beans until seasoned to desired taste.
- Place baking sheet into oven and cook for 10 minutes. Using a spatula, toss the green beans and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!