This Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche is a flavorful, healthy dish that makes a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner option!
Last week, my mom was having a friend over and decided to make this for their brunch. Not only did she say it was a hit, but she has now made it about three times since, because it is so simple and full of flavor.
If you are looking for a healthy morning breakfast, lunch, or dinner…..look no further, this is a must try recipe packed with tender spinach, diced mushrooms, and Feta cheese throughout!
I don’t know about you, but I am not a huge breakfast fan. Sure, I enjoy breakfast foods, but most mornings, I am busy and on the go!
Come lunch however, I am starving and looking for something hearty and good!
I whipped this up the other day and was able to enjoy it for my lunch throughout the week. I paired some fresh fruit on the side and called it a full meal.
Not only did it keep me full throughout the afternoon, but I felt good knowing my meal choices weren’t bad for me and I was incorporating veggies into what I ate.
If you want to add in some meat, you definitely can! Perhaps diced ham, crumbled bacon, or even sausage. All are great options and add even more flavor!
Ingredients Needed for this Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche:
How to prepare:
Preheat oven- to 350 and thaw out spinach.
Place spinach in a colander- drain out juices while preparing next steps.
Put mushrooms into a skillet- with some cooking spray and cook over medium heat.
Add- in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Saute- the mushrooms for about 5-6 minutes.
Grease- a pie dish with cooking spray and spread the drained spinach out along the entire bottom of dish.
Layer- the mushrooms and crumbled Feta on top of the spinach next.
In a small bowl- whisk the eggs together with milk and the Parmesan.
Pour- egg mixture over the spinach/mushroom/Feta.
Sprinkle- Mozzarella cheese over entire egg mixture.
Place- dish into preheated oven and allow to cook for about 45-60 minutes, or until top is golden brown and center is solid.
Remove- from oven and slice into pieces!
If you love breakfast options, check out these other great recipes:
Thanks mom for sharing!! Be sure to let me know in the comment section below what you think if you give this a try!
Healthy, flavorful Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche is a meal that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Serve as is, or add some fruit or a salad to accompany it. Print the recipe below and be sure to add this to your next meal plan!
Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche
- 8 oz mushrooms *sliced
- 2 garlic cloves *minced
- 10 oz spinach *frozen
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese *grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese *shredded
- Salt/Pepper *to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and thaw out spinach.
- Place spinach in a colander to drain out juices while preparing next steps.
- Put mushrooms into a skillet with some cooking spray and cook over medium heat.
- Add in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Saute the mushrooms for about 5-6 minutes.
- Layer the mushrooms and crumbled Feta on top of the spinach next.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs together with milk and the Parmesan.
- Pour egg mixture over the spinach/mushroom/Feta.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over entire egg mixture.
- Place dish into preheated oven and allow to cook for about 45-60 minutes, or until top is golden brown and center is solid.