A few days ago, as I was going through my freezer, I found a package of boneless pork chops I wanted to use. Since I was having a crazy busy day, I knew I needed something that was quick and easy. I stuck these into my slow cooker and come dinner time, the whole family went crazy over it!! Little did they know that I literally put no time and effort into the dinner, hehe!! If you are looking for a quick meal to make, especially with back to school schedules among us, look no further! You will have a flavorful dinner on your table and plenty of time in your day to focus on other things!! Enjoy!!
- 1 can french onion soup (Cambell’s)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 pork chops (I use boneless but bone in work also)
- Place pork chops on bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the french onion soup and water.
- Pour mixture on top of pork chops.
- Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low for 8 hours, or until tender and cooked through.
- Serve!! *Scoop some of the sauce on top of the pork chops for added flavor!