These Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops are easy to prepare and packed with flavor! Using only 4 ingredients, you’ll love the simplicity!
Nothing says summer more than the sizzle of thick cut Honey Garlic Glazed pork chops on the grill!
With Spring weather slowly trying to make an appearance, my hubby and I have been getting back into grilling. I typically stick to chili, soups, and more hearty meals in the winter….and save the grilling for Spring/summer.
While I was at my local grocery store last week, I noticed they were having a crazy good sale on their bone in pork chops. I grabbed a few packs and tossed one in the freezer, but kept one out for our dinner that night.
We decided to toss them on the grill with a honey garlic glaze and let me tell you, these were phenomenal. Perfectly cooked (props to my hubby) and just the right amount of flavor from the glaze.
You can marinate the pork for a few hours before cooking, or simply brush the glaze on as you cook. The longer you marinade, the more flavorful, but sometimes, there is just no time for that! The glaze itself is sweet, garlicky, and oh so tasty! You can even double the glaze ingredients and drizzle it over veggies, rice, potatoes, and more!
We served these Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops with potato skewers (recipe coming) and some grilled veggies! Yum!
check out some of my other grilled favorites below!
Not only was it a tasty meal, but it was so easy to prepare and toss on the grill. A perfect Spring/summer meal for those days where you don’t want to spend your time cooking!
make sure you click below to print out your recipe card….and as always, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 boneless or bone in pork chops
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, garlic, and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle pork chops with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- If marinating prior to grilling, place pork chops in large ziploc bag or container with sauce to coat evenly.
- If brushing glaze over pork chops and not marinating, skip step 3 and place pork chops on a preheated grill.
- Brush glaze over pork chops evenly and allow to cook about 4 minutes on one side before flipping over and cooking another 3-4 minutes.
- Brush more glaze over the other side and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove from grill and serve!