Perfectly golden brown and crispy on the outside, but moist and packed full of flavor on the inside, these Italian Breaded Pork Chops make a great meal option!
A few weeks ago, Costco was having a huge sale on their pork chops. Of course, who can pass that up, right??
I came home and immediately wanted to make them for dinner. Since I had everything on hand, I decided to make a breaded pork chop!
Wow, these were AMAZING! My hubby always prefers grilled pork chops versus oven cooked, but even he went crazy over these!
Flavorful, moist, and best of all, takes only minutes to prepare!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you give these a try!!
Ingredients Needed for these Italian Breaded Pork Chops:
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
Parmesan cheese (grated)
Pork chops (boneless works best)
How to prepare:
In a small bowl- combine the eggs and milk.
Whisk- until blended.
In a separate bowl- combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried Parsley, and garlic powder.
In a large skillet- heat olive oil over medium high heat.
Dip- each pork chop into the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumb mixture. Be sure to coat both sides.
Place- each pork chop into the skillet and cook pork chop on each side for 3 minutes.
Move- the pork chops to a foil lined cookie sheet.
Place- tray in preheated oven, 325, and bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
Remove- from oven and serve!!
Don’t you just love a quick and easy dinner option? Especially one that makes clean up a breeze! Since these pork chops are baked over foil, simply toss the foil and dinner is cleaned up!
Don’t miss these other great dinner options from the blog:
Tender, moist pork chops with a seasoned Italian breadcrumb coating! Ready for the oven in less than 10 minutes! Print the recipe below and be sure to add these to your next meal plan!
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese *grated
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pork chops *boneless is best, but either works
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
- Whisk until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried Parsley, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumb mixture. Be sure to coat both sides.
- Place each pork chop into the skillet and cook pork chop on each side for 3 minutes.
- Move the pork chops to a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place tray in preheated oven, 325, and bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve!!
Recipe updated 11/10/21