Creamy Baked Ziti is a simple and delicious baked pasta dish that never fails to please. Cheesy comfort food at its finest!
Easiest, most flavorful Creamy Baked Ziti Recipe
This pasta dish is packed with flavor! Tender noodles, creamy sauce, and cheese combined into a must try, comfort food dish!
When my kids were little, one of the only things I could get them to eat without complaint, was pasta. Once I learned that, I began making lots of pasta dishes, but packing them with meats, veggies, and more!
One of their favorite meals I made (still a favorite, years later) is this Baked Ziti. They all scrape their plates clean, ask for seconds, and if there are leftovers, they even ask if they can have it in their lunches for the next day! Impressive, right?!
By combining alfredo sauce and spaghetti sauce, you get a flavor combination that can only be described as incredible. It is the combination you didn’t know you were missing!
Ziti ( 1lb)
Ground turkey or beef
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to prepare:
Cook pasta- according to directions. Drain water.
Add- in alfredo sauce to pasta and mix well.
Pour- pasta into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Set aside.
In a different pan, cook- the turkey/beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
Add- in spaghetti sauce and allow to simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
Pour- meat sauce on top of alfredo pasta evenly.
Sprinkle- cheese on top of pan.
Cover- pan with foil. *Spray the foil with cooking spray to avoid the foil sticking to the cheese.
Bake- in a preheated oven, 350, for 15 minutes covered, 15 minutes uncovered.
Remove- from oven and serve!!
Do you love pasta dishes? If so, be sure to check out these other great recipes:
One of the best parts of making casseroles and pasta dishes is how budget friendly they are and the fact you can prepare them ahead of time! Not only does this Baked Ziti come together quickly, but it doesn’t cost much to assemble and will feed your entire family (and then some). Prepare ahead of time, or assemble a second pan and freeze one for later!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you give this a try!
Creamy, flavorful pasta with ooey gooey cheese on top! Combining Alfredo and Spaghetti Sauce, you get a flavor combination that will have your mouth watering! Print the recipe below and add this Creamy Baked Ziti to your next meal plan!
Creamy Baked Ziti
- 1 lb Ziti noodles
- 1 lb ground beef *or turkey
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese *shredded
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain water.
- Add in Alfredo sauce to pasta and mix well.
- Pour pasta into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan. Set aside.
- In a different pan, cook the turkey/beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add in spaghetti sauce and allow to simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
- Pour meat sauce on top of alfredo pasta evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pan.
- Cover pan with foil. *Spray the foil with cooking spray to avoid the foil sticking to the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for 15 minutes covered, 15 minutes uncovered.
- Remove from oven and serve!!
Recipe updated 11/10/21