This Baked Cheesy Tortellini is a one dish meal the whole family will love! Easy, cheesy, and only needs about 10 minutes until oven ready!
Does your family love pasta? I know mine sure does! In fact, if I make pasta, I can almost guarantee my entire family will love it! I say almost because my daughters cringes at even the thought of tuna casserole (thanks to disliking peas) and that is a pasta dish, hehe!
When my kids were little, they started referring to tortellini as circle pasta. Since then, the name stuck and if you ever hear us calling something circle pasta, you now know I am referring to tortellini!
Last week, I found a bag of tortellini in my freezer. My immediate plan was to make my Garlic Butter Sage Pasta, but after realizing I had used up all my sage, I quickly changed plans and opted for this quick and easy tortellini bake!
After cooking up some ground beef, adding some seasonings, cheese, and sauce…it was ready for the oven in no time!
I served ours with a side salad and Parmesan bread, but you can always skip the bread and serve a veggie, mayve some fruit, or even on its own!
This dish is quite flavor packed and a favorite with my entire family!
Next time you are looking for a quick and easy meal option, be sure to add my Baked Cheesy Tortellini to your meal plan!
Don’t forget to keep me posted if you try it! I love hearing feedback and any new varieties you try on it!
Let’s connect on Instagram too! Click HERE!
Baked Cheesy Tortellini
- 20 oz cheese tortellini *frozen or refrigerated
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain water and set aside.
- In a skillet, brown the beef over medium heat and drain fat once no longer pink.
- Add in the Italian seaoning and stir to incorporate.
- Stir in the pasta sauce and cream cheese.
- Once cream cheese has melted and all is combined, add in the tortellini and stir.
- Pour mixture in a 9x13 baking pan and spread into even layer.
- Sprinkle both mozzarella cheese and Parmesan on top of pan.
- Bake in preheated oven, 350 degrees, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!