This No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert includes all your favorites in one tasty treat! Easy ingredients and simple to make, you’ll love it!
By now, you probably know I have a sweet tooth. One simple scroll through the blog, you’ll find lots of dessert recipes! You’ll also realize I LOVE chocolate peanut butter. That combination is definitely my favorite!
With my hubby being a huge Oreo fan, this dessert combines his favorite and mine, into one creation the entire family enjoyed!
A few days ago, my daughter asked to do some baking. I had planned on doing a few batches of banana bread, however, my hubby had overheard and offered to make a dessert with her. She is a total daddy’s girl, so she was stoked!
I figured they would make some brownies, maybe cookies, but when I checked in on them a bit later and this tasty treat was being assembled, I was quite impressed. It looked scrumptious and I immediately wanted to dive in.
Layers of crushed Oreo, peanut butter, chocolate, and more! Now THAT is a dessert, right?!
After dinner and having had the dessert chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, we all dove into this and thoroughly enjoyed it! The combination of layers was incredible!
This would be the perfect dessert to bring to a picnic, gathering, or when hosting! Being no bake, this is ready to refrigerate in no time!
Keep the heat out of the kitchen this summer and make this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert!
Enjoy and be sure to come connect with me on Instagram too!!
13 x 9 Baking Pan: https://amzn.to/2YN11QB
Food Processor: https://amzn.to/3fE4tUt
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips, divided
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pkg Oreos 14.3 oz package *I use chocolate cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, divided *room temperature
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding 3.4 oz box
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding 3.4 oz box
- 12 oz whipped topping
- In a food processor, add Oreos and pulse until smooth crumbs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 the chocolate chips (6oz) and 1/4 cup milk.
- Microwave until chips are melted, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Spread 1/3 crushed Oreos on bottom of a 9x13 pan. Press down with fork to create even layer.
- Peanut Butter Layer: Place 8 oz cream cheese in medium bowl. Beat with mixer until smooth. Sprinkle in the vanilla pudding mix and peanut butter. Combine until smooth. Slowly add in 1 3/4 cups of milk and use mixer to combine. Spread mixture over Oreo crumb layer.
- Spread additional 1/3 mixture of Oreo crumbs on top of peanut butter layer.
- Chocolate Layer: Place remaining 8 oz cream cheese in medium bowl. Beat with mixer until smooth. Sprinkle in the chocolate pudding mix, cooled chocolate sauce from step 2, and 1 1/2 cups milk. Beat until smooth. Spread over Oreo crumb layer.
- Spread last 1/3 Oreo mixture over chocolate layer.
- Spread whipped topping evenly on top of the Oreo layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, shaved chocolate, peanuts, etc on top of dessert for garnish (optional)
- Place pan in refrigerator and allow to chill 4-6 hours. Serve and enjoy!
*Recipe adapted from Snappy Gourmet