A few months back, I posted my Death by Chocolate Dump Cake and boy was it a hit! Since my second favorite dessert combo is chocolate raspberry (my first is definitely chocolate peanut butter), I decided to change up the recipe and add a simple raspberry twist. The end result?? FABULOUS!! Definite hit! The cake was still as moist and chocolate filled as before, but this time, there was a raspberry layer in the middle that really enhanced the flavor of this cake.
Rather than using chocolate chips, I decided to use hot fudge and my taste buds were in Heaven. If you want a dessert that the whole family goes crazy over, look no further. With only a few ingredients needed, and most of which are packaged….this cake is quick to whip up!!
Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to the top and your sweet tooth will definitely be satisfied!!
- 1 box Devil’s Food chocolate cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate pudding, instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Hot Fudge
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread raspberry pie filling evenly on top of 1/2 the cake batter.
- Spread remaining cake batter over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Warm up the hot fudge and lightly drizzle desired amount on top of cake.