Only 5 ingredients needed to make this mouthwatering sweet treat! Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake comes together in no time and is perfect for that sweet tooth craving!
A few months back, I posted my Death by Chocolate Dump Cake and boy was it a hit!
Since my second favorite dessert combo is chocolate raspberry (my first is definitely chocolate peanut butter), I decided to change up the recipe and add a simple raspberry twist.
The end result?? FABULOUS!! Definite hit! The cake was still as moist and chocolate filled as before, but this time, there was a raspberry layer in the middle that really enhanced the flavor.
Moist, flavorful chocolate cake with an incredible raspberry layer throughout and hot fudge topping!
Rather than using chocolate chips, I decided to use hot fudge and my taste buds were in Heaven.
If you want a dessert that the whole family goes crazy over, look no further. With only a few ingredients needed, and most of which are packaged….this cake is quick to whip up!!
Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to the top and your sweet tooth will definitely be satisfied!!
Love quick and easy dessert options? Check out these other blog favorites:
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you try it!
Ingredients Needed for this Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake:
Devil’s Food chocolate cake mix
Chocolate pudding, instant
Raspberry Pie Filling
How to prepare:
In a medium bowl- combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and cocoa powder.
Stir- until combined.
Pour- 1/2 the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
Spread- raspberry pie filling evenly on top of 1/2 the cake batter.
Spread- remaining cake batter over pie filling.
Bake- in preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
Remove- from oven and allow to cool completely.
Warm- up the hot fudge and lightly drizzle desired amount on top of cake.
Serve- and enjoy!!
If you have a sweet tooth craving and are a chocolate lover, look no further! This Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake is just what you need to try! Quick, a family favorite, and budget friendly! Print the recipe below and be sure to give it a try!
Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix *small box
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Hot Fudge
- 1 can Raspberry Pie Filling
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread raspberry pie filling evenly on top of 1/2 the cake batter.
- Spread remaining cake batter over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Warm up the hot fudge and lightly drizzle desired amount on top of cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe updated 11/18/21