This recipe is ridiculously simple. As I was putting it together the other night, it reminded me of a dump cake. I used peach pie filling with this recipe, however, you can use blueberries, apples, cherries, strawberries, etc. The possibilities are endless!! If you are looking for a delicious sweet treat, look no further! This will have you going back for seconds!! Enjoy!!
- 2 cups Bisquick (if you do not have Bisquick, here is a “from scratch” version)
- 2 cans Peach Pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Pour the peaches into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle Bisquick on top of peaches.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of Bisquick.
- Pour melted butter over top of pan, making sure to coat everything entirely.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Place pan into a preheated oven, 375, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scoop into a bowl.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Recipe adapted from: Debbie Doo’s