This Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake comes together using only 6 ingredients! Ready for the oven in under 10 minutes, this will satisfy anyones sweet tooth craving!
Wow! What a way to go, huh?? One of my most favorite dessert combinations is chocolate peanut butter. To me, there is nothing better. Last week, I decided to change up my death by chocolate dump cake by adding in a little peanut butter. Not only was this cake amazing, but it was incredibly simple and flavorful. The cake was moist, had little bits of peanut butter throughout it, and even had bits of chocolate chips.
Using only a few pre packaged ingredients and combining them, this was an inexpensive, delicious cake!!
Definitely try this recipe if you enjoy chocolate, cake, and peanut butter combined!!
9x 13 baking pan: https://amzn.to/3bqwRqG
Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix *any cake mix desired
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix 3.4 oz size
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Reese's cups
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips and Reese cups.
- Spread batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan. *Batter is thick.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes.
- Remove and serve!!