If you are a chocolate peanut butter fan, these Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are for you! Sweet tooth approved, these are great to enjoy anytime!
About 7 years ago, I first posted this recipe and it was a blog favorite! As time went on, I tried new desserts, posted more recipes, and this one got buried.
Now that my daughter is older and into baking, she has been bringing a lot of my older recipes back to life and trying them all over again!
A few nights ago, she came downstairs in the mood for a dessert. Since all I had on hand was some ice-cream, I suggested having a bowl but she wasn’t in the mood.
She decided to scroll through my blog and came across these tasty bites!
She took my shortcut and used boxed brownie mix, so these were ready for the oven in no time!
My favorite part is the melted peanut butter center as it just oozes out as you’re enjoying it! YUM!
These Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are great to serve at parties and gatherings as they are easy to grab and go!
You can prepare these ahead of time and simply enjoy them room temperature, or warm them up to get the ooey gooey goodness!
If you’re having a sweet tooth craving, give these a try and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Don’t forget to check out my other dessert recipes HERE
HOMEMADE BROWNIE RECIPE: https://thecookinchicks.com/homemade-chocolate-brownies/
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 1 box brownie mix *or homemade, see recipe link above
- 1 cup peanut butter *melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie mix according to package or recipe above.
- Line a muffin tin with silicone liners OR spray with cooking spray. *Don't use paper liners as the brownie will stick to it.
- Pour batter evenly into each muffin cup, filling about 2/3 full. *You'll get about 12 cups per an 8x8 package mix.
- Bake in preheated oven according to package directions, muffin cups tend to take less time than brownies, so about 20-30 minutes.
- Once baked, remove from oven and use a tablespoon to push an indentation into the center of each cup.
- Pour melted peanut butter evenly into each brownie cup, followed by sprinkling the peanut butter and chocolate chips on top.
- Serve and enjoy!