Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy, and turn a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe into an incredible one!
Last week, I decided to make a batch of cookies for my hubby to bring to work. His coworkers love the goodies, I love trying out new recipe ideas, and I don’t have to be tempted to eat the sweets! Its a win win for all, right?!
Since I rarely make peanut butter cookies, I decided to use my favorite recipe, but add in some chocolate chips. You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate in my opinion! After making the dough, it yielded 4 dozen cookies!! My kids got to enjoy some as their after school snack and I received thumbs up from them!! The next day, my hubby brought them to work and everyone went crazy!! The tray was cleaned off in a matter of one to two hours!!
All in all, these cookies are flavorful, chewy, and simple to make!!
Enjoy these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips *any desired flavor
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- Pour in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet. Make sure to space cookies 2 inches apart.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 1-2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.