These Chocolate Brownie Cookies are a delicious, one bowl treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth! Crisp on the outside and ooey gooey, fudge like on the inside!
It’s Monday. Back to the work week, busy schedules, and chaos….right?! Well, these cookies are such a simple sweet treat to whip up, I suggest making a batch to get you through the week!
A few days back, I was having a MAJOR sweet tooth craving. As in, I found myself in the pantry eyeing the semi sweet chocolate chips. Please tell me I am not the only one that does this…..anyone else???
I knew I had to either step away from the chocolate chip bag OR make a dessert to use them up. I chose to make these cookies and not only were they quick to prepare, but having just one, was enough to satisfy my craving!
This recipe bakes about 3 dozen cookies, but luckily, they freeze well, so if you don’t want that many on hand, save some for later!!
My kids came home from school that afternoon and immediately asked what smelled so good. They took one look in the kitchen and saw these cookies. Their faces lit up and two cookies later, they were quite happy and I scored major “awesome mom” points!
The cookies have just the right amount of chocolate chips, a slight crisp edge, and an ooey gooey fudge like center. When warm, they literally melt in your mouth! Paired with a cold glass of milk and you have quite the snack or dessert!
Have some friends over, serve these at your next party, for coworkers, or simply to enjoy by yourself…..I won’t judge!
Enjoy and also check out my other cookie recipes here, https://thecookinchicks.com/category/cookies/!!
*Be sure to sign up below for my newsletter! I’ll send you my latest recipes directly to your inbox so you never miss one! Plus, I do monthly prize giveaways for my subscribers only!
Cookie Scoop: https://amzn.to/2HTmUHB
Cookie Sheets: https://amzn.to/2I5QSYc
Silicone Baking Mat (to use in place of parchment paper): https://amzn.to/2HTnFjV
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir dry mixture into the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop onto the prepared cookie sheet using a scoop, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in oven for about 9-10 minutes, ensuring they dont overbake.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for a few minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!