This Chocolate Peanut Butter Dirt Cake is delicious, simple to prepare, and perfect for sweet tooth cravings! 3 layers combined into one Heavenly treat!
If you are on the search for the perfect dessert, look no further! Seriously. I don’t say this often, but you MUST try this! If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this one is for you!
The bottom layer is crushed Oreo’s, followed by a creamy peanut butter layer, and topped with a chocolate pudding layer! In between each layer, you have chopped Reese’s ending with crushed Oreo on top. Diet friendly this is not…but come on, you only live once, right?! It is worth it, I promise!
My obsession with chocolate peanut butter went into overdrive with this dessert!! It seemed to get better the longer it sat in the fridge (which wasn’t that long since I inhaled it), so I recommend making it the night before you want to devour it!!! YUM!!
If you’re going to a party, having company over, Potluck, or simply wanting to impress your family….try this out and listen for all the rave reviews! It takes a regular dirt cake (vanilla layered) to a whole new level! I was recently at the grocery store and noticed Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreos. I haven’t tried them yet, but I bet those would be a great addition to this recipe in place of the regular ones it calls for!!
Enjoy this Chocolate Peanut Butter Dirt Cake and be sure to let me know what you think! Drop a review below if you try it and don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter below! You’ll receive my latest recipes sent directly to your inbox, so you never miss out again! Plus, I do monthly giveaways exclusive to my followers only! Win win, right?!
8×8 glass pan: https://amzn.to/311stcF
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dirt Cake
- 22 Oreos, divided
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 16 oz whipped topping, divided
- Reese cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- Place 16 Oreos in a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Toss the cookies with the butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch square pan, un-greased.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Fold in 8 oz of the whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on top of cookie layer in pan.
- In a different bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, milk, and pudding mix. Stir for about 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle peanut butter cups on top of peanut butter layer.
- Spread the pudding mixture on top of the peanut butter cups.
- On the top of the cake, sprinkle remaining Oreos as well as any additional peanut butter cups you may have.
- Place cake in the refrigerator to chill at least 4 hours.