When my hubby and I got married 8 years ago, we went to Mexico for our honeymoon. I remember laying on the beach each day enjoying mudslides. To me, it was my first time having them, and they resembled a milkshake….just in adult form, hehe! When we returned home, I knew I wanted to try to recreate the yummy drink that quickly became a favorite of mine. Whether making these for a dessert one evening, for a party, or at a BBQ, these will be the perfect treat!
- 4 oz vodka
- 4 oz Kahlua
- 4 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 pints ( 4 cups) vanilla ice-cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Add the vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, and ice cream to a blender container.
- Place lid on top and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Drizzle each glass with chocolate syrup around the inside and pour drink inside.
Recipe adapted from: Cupcake Project