All the flavors of the classic dish made even easier using the Instant Pot. Creamy, cheesy, and a family favorite, this Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti will be a hit with everyone!
A few nights ago, I decided to make this Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti for dinner. I have a few favorite baked versions on the blog, but decided to try the Instant Pot route.
Honestly, I didn’t have high hopes for it because it was the first time I was playing around with the ingredients/combination, and it can be hit or miss until tweaked just right. Never did I expect trial one to be as much of a hit as it was!
Packed with flavor, I took a quick picture and posted it to my Instagram story (come follow me HERE). I posted a coming soon title on the picture and moved on. By morning, I had over 100 requests asking for the recipe! So, here it is!!
Hope you all love it just as much as my family. In fact, we had enough leftovers for lunch yesterday and even reheated, it was just as tasty!
Packed with flavor, tender chicken, red peppers, and perfectly cooked pasta (don’t worry, not mushy like Instant Pot can tend to do)….this Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti is a hit!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think once you try it! I have a feeling I will be making this dish quite frequently!
Here are a few items I used to make this dish:
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/3a801uz
Non Stick Instant Pot Inner Pot: https://amzn.to/2xYV6OF
Check out all my other Instant Pot favorite recipes HERE
Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken (boneless, diced)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1 cup half and half *you can use heavy cream if desired
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Click sauté on Instant Pot and add butter.
- Once butter has melted, add in the onions and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Turn sauté function off and add in the red bell pepper, seasoned salt, paprika, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the chicken and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the spaghetti noodles in a single layer on top of the chicken and ensure they are fully submerged in the broth.
- Secure lid onto Instant Pot and move valve to sealing position.
- Cook manual high pressure for 6 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pressure has released and pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the half & half, cheddar cheese, and cornstarch.
- Move Instant Pot to sauté function once more and stir everything together.
- Allow to sauté for about 5 minutes, to allow sauce to thicken.
- Turn off Instant Pot and serve warm! Enjoy!