This Easy Egg Salad comes together in no time and is packed with flavor! Serve on a sandwich, lettuce wraps, or on its own for a tasty meal!
I don’t know about you, but I love egg salad for lunch! Yes, you can enjoy it for a dinner or snack option too, but my favorite is for lunch!
Especially when its served on a croissant, with a bit of lettuce on top. Lettuce seems to be one of those things I can’t seem to keep fresh in my house though, so often times, I go without!
You can add in onions, celery bits, bacon bits, olives, pickles, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and more! So many ways to truly make it your own!
My go to version is to add in some celery and keep it simple! Sometime I even sprinkle in some Everything But the Bagel Seasoning!
If you want to make this a bit healthier, you can substitute the mayo for Greek yogurt and serve it on a lettuce wrap. Check out my healthy recipe HERE!
Give this Easy Egg Salad a try and be sure to let me know what you think! If you’re on Instagram, don’t forget to connect with me to see lots of step by step photos, videos, and more! Click HERE to find me!
Next time you have some extra eggs on hand, don’t forget to add this recipe to your meal plan!
Easy Egg Salad
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 cup celery *diced
- 1/4 cup green onion *sliced
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Hardboil the eggs and allow them to cool entirely before peeling.
- Chop eggs using a slicer or knife.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, celery, green onion, salt/pepper, Paprika, and seasoning (if using).
- Spread mixture onto croissant, lettuce wrap, or enjoy as is!