This tasty Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is a slam dunk hit! Beef Stroganoff has never been easier, more flavorful, and ready in under 30 minutes!
As you can tell by browsing through my blog, I LOVE a good Instant Pot meal. I was skeptical at first when Instant Pot’s first made their debut, but now…I am hooked!
This beef stroganoff is probably my family’s most favorite version of the classic dish and I have made several over the years. The noodles absorb the broth making them incredibly tender and flavorful! Add in beef, onion, and mushrooms (if desired) and you have a meal that will be a hit with anyone!
A few nights ago, I decided to throw this together before having to get my son from football practice. I literally tossed everything together, left it as is, and once home…clicked the cook button. A bit later, dinner was done and ready to serve! Talk about multi tasking, right?!
This made enough to feed my family of 5, as well as send a generous portion to work with my hubby for lunch the next day!
I served it with veggies and crescents, but you could serve a side salad with this, fresh fruit, as is, etc.
If you love mushrooms, add them in. My family isn’t really into mushrooms, so short of using cream of mushroom soup, I omit adding them, haha!
Take your Instant Pot out of the cabinet and definitely add the ingredients to your grocery list! You’ll be glad you did!
Enjoy this Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff and be sure to let me know what you think if you try it!
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, no worries, here is the stovetop version that is just as yummy! Click here!
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/2NxnQUi
Non Stick Instant Pot liner: https://amzn.to/2ZsW3GN
Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt/pepper to taste
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.5 oz can
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté and add the ground beef.
- Break it up into small chunks and add desired amount and salt and pepper to season.
- Once meat is cooked through, remove excess grease.
- Add in the onion, minced garlic, and mushrooms. Sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add in the flour, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, and egg noodles.
- Stir to submerge noodles mostly in the liquid.
- Place lid on and cook manual high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Do a quick release and once pin drops, remove lid.
- Stir in the sour cream until fully incorporated.
- Serve and enjoy!