Prepare to fall in love with this Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole! Simple ingredients combine into a flavor packed dish!
Love a good casserole? You’ve come to the right place! Check out these other favorites:
Since having kids, I have fallen in love with casseroles due to their simplicity. Most of the time, they are budget friendly, can be prepared ahead of time, and more times than not, my kids happily eat their portions up with little to no complaints! Plus, with so many variations, I can always find something to please everyone!
Nothing screams comfort food more than cheesy pasta dishes, right?! Well, look no further because this casserole is all that and more!
I made several of these casseroles a few weeks back for friends/families and everyone thoroughly enjoyed them! My family of five was able to enjoy it for dinner two nights, as well as lunch leftovers. I even heard from a few of the families that they froze theirs and it reheated perfectly a few days later!
This dish is similar to a chicken tetrazzini, however, since using spaghetti noodles and chicken, I opted to call this chicken spaghetti, haha!
This recipe serves about 10-12 people, so its perfect for large crowds, potlucks, freezing, and more! Best part, most of the ingredients are ones you probably already have on hand!
Cream of Chicken Soup
Hope you enjoy this as much as my family does! Be sure to let me know in the comment section below what you think!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is a family favorite! Budget friendly and packed with flavor, its a must try! Print the recipe below to try it out!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked/diced
- 12 oz spaghetti, cooked/drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz cans)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 tablespoon butter, melted
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked chicken, spaghetti, cream of chicken, chicken broth, sour cream, butter, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese evenly on top followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Place pan in oven and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and enjoy!