Prepare to fall in love with this casserole! A few simple ingredients combined to create a casserole that will please the entire family!
Nothing screams comfort food more than cheesy pasta dishes, right?! Well, look no further because this casserole is all that and more!
I made several of these casseroles a few weeks back for friends/families and everyone thoroughly enjoyed them! My family of five was able to enjoy it for dinner two nights, as well as lunch leftovers. I even heard from a few of the families that they froze theirs and it reheated perfectly a few days later!
This dish is similar to a chicken tetrazzini, however, since using spaghetti noodles and chicken, I opted to call this chicken spaghetti, haha!
This recipe serves about 10-12 people, so its perfect for large crowds, potlucks, freezing, and more! Best part, most of the ingredients are ones you probably already have on hand!
Hope you enjoy as much as my family does! Be sure to use the hashtag #thecookinchicks and share on Instagram so I can check out your creations!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked/diced
- 12 oz spaghetti, cooked/drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz cans)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked chicken, spaghetti, cream of chicken, chicken broth, sour cream, butter, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese evenly on top followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Place pan in oven and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and enjoy!
My favorite 9 x 13 pan comes in a set, check it out here, https://amzn.to/2LuY4Lu