This quick and easy chicken casserole is packed with flavor! Great for having company over, making for gatherings, or freezing for a later date, this dish might just become your go to meal! Veggies and chicken combined to make a complete meal!
One of my family’s most favorite casseroles in this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. Why? Because it is SO flavorful, simple to make, and most of the ingredients are ones that you would have on hand already. It is kid friendly and we always have leftovers to take for lunches the next day, or dinner the next evening!
If you need to bring dinner to a friend, host a dinner party, or simply want to make a quick and easy dinner for your family one night, definitely try this!!
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing (chicken flavored)
- 1-2 lbs Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 16 oz Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, veggies, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Spread mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Prepare stuffing according to packaged directions.
- Spread prepared stuffing evenly on top of chicken mixture.
- Place pan in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve!