Last week, I had gone to the grocery store and their chicken breasts and broccoli were both on sale. I picked up a few pounds of both and decided to try something new for dinner. Since my family is a huge fan of my “melt in your mouth chicken“, I chose to follow that theme and spice it up a bit.
The whole family loved this casserole; and I especially loved the fact that it was a one pan dinner. That made the clean up a breeze!!
Best part was, since everything was on sale, this meal was fairly inexpensive!! My family gave it two thumbs up and we added it to our meal rotation!!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 small Gold Yukon potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb broccoli florets, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, broccoli, mayonnaise, black pepper, and garlic.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and cheddar cheese on top.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. *Adjust time according to potato size